~Never Tell Me The Odds~Dream a Little Dream of Me~You are my Sunshine~
Future MD. Present Crazy Cat Lady. Proficient in Sarcasm. Queen of Awkward Silences. Inappropriate-Timed Laugher. Proud Nerd. Lover of Weirdness. Narcissistic Photo-Vomiter.
The Quirkiest Person You Shall Ever Encounter.
1) Choose your favorite coffee grain, have a mug and a glass ready.
2) Heat water.
3) After coffee grains have been loaded into French Press and water has been added for preferred length of time, pour hot coffee into a mug.
4) Rinse the French Press well.
5) In another glass, heat about a 1/4 inch of milk in the microwave (or if you prefer, the stovetop), removing every 15-30 secs to mix until almost hot.
6) Add milk to French Press and aerate (pump) until amount has doubled in size.
7) Pour milk from French Press into mug, on top of coffee.
Voila! Homemade Cappuccino. Yummmmm.
I was told this by a barista when I bought my first French Press and just tried it today using Coconut coffee:
I can see this being quite useful in med school!